The VG Resource

Full Version: Red Hood DC Legends Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, well as the title says, I've been looking for the Red Hood files of the game DC Legends for android, but the problem here is that I only found the legendary and I want the normal one, I do not know if I explain myself ...
I know how to extract models, but the game does not download all, those who know the game know that it is downloading content when new characters appear and I could only face a legendary red hood ...
Does anyone have a model that can facilitate it?
(12-02-2017, 07:40 PM)byxsewaa Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, well as the title says, I've been looking for the Red Hood files of the game DC Legends for android, but the problem here is that I only found the legendary and I want the normal one, I do not know if I explain myself ...
I know how to extract models, but the game does not download all, those who know the game know that it is downloading content when new characters appear and I could only face a legendary red hood ...
Does anyone have a model that can facilitate it?

If you tell me how to apply textures to .dae file I will gladly share the model with you when I texture him. Smile