The VG Resource

Full Version: MLSS Mario Character Edits(my first attempt)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello viewers,

This is my first attempt at custom spriting/editing. It is some custom poses for MLSS-style Mario. Please respond with any type of review.

Also one question: Is it okay for me to use the blurred jump in my sheet when I know it is not correctly palleted(thousands of colors in it)?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1651]

A Refracted Swindler
This sheet is lacking content. Actually, it's lacking THE content.

It's not there.
(12-17-2008, 04:20 PM)Colton Wrote: [ -> ]This sheet is lacking content. Actually, it's lacking THE content.

It's not there.
I am not quite sure what you mean by it's lacking THE content. Could you please rephrase that?
Colton Wrote:It's not there.
There's a simple thing called reading. Try it sometime.
(12-17-2008, 04:25 PM)Colton Wrote: [ -> ]
Colton Wrote:It's not there.
There's a simple thing called reading. Try it sometime.
It's funny, because I see it.
Yes, NOW it's showing. These aren't really much of an edit, and I doubt these'll be accepted.
(12-17-2008, 04:33 PM)Colton Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, NOW it's showing. These aren't really much of an edit, and I doubt these'll be accepted.

Sad Sorry about that. Do you have any ideas about how to make it better?
I'm not saying they're bad. I'm saying they're too minor of an edit. I'd say actually do something completely custom.
(12-17-2008, 04:41 PM)Colton Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not saying they're bad. I'm saying they're too minor of an edit. I'd say actually do something completely custom.
Okay, like my Zzz speech bubble?
You can try makeing you own costum mario??