The VG Resource

Full Version: Wallace and Gromit Project Zoo/Were Rabbit Model Ripping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how to rip models from W&G Project Zoo and Curse of the Were Rabbit?
Im trying to turn them into GMOD Player Models.
I recommend you to dump/download these games (xbox versions) and then use any iso loader and extractor like Apache3 or cdmage to find the files that are inside of the iso that you're looking for and then extract it.
(12-03-2017, 08:59 AM)andreelikesplantsvszombies Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you to dump/download these games (xbox versions) and then use any iso loader and extractor like Apache3 or cdmage to find the files that are inside of the iso that you're looking for and then extract it.

i may have found the models but they are in a .bp format. Is there anyway to import it to anything?
(12-04-2017, 01:15 AM)SM64Player/Fan2003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2017, 08:59 AM)andreelikesplantsvszombies Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you to dump/download these games (xbox versions) and then use any iso loader and extractor like Apache3 or cdmage to find the files that are inside of the iso that you're looking for and then extract it.

i may have found the models but they are in a .bp format. Is there anyway to import it to anything?

Sounds like this could be hard from the looks of it?
(12-04-2017, 02:57 AM)Nitwitsworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2017, 01:15 AM)SM64Player/Fan2003 Wrote: [ -> ]

Would you know how to convert or import the file to anything?
(12-04-2017, 08:12 PM)SM64Player/Fan2003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2017, 02:57 AM)Nitwitsworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2017, 01:15 AM)SM64Player/Fan2003 Wrote: [ -> ]i may have found the models but they are in a .bp format. Is there anyway to import it to anything?

Would you know how to convert or import the file to anything?

I attached a .zip folder full of .bp flies from project zoo. Im gonna figure out if they are models, if anyone wants to they can try also.
Has anyone had any luck yet?
I used Ninja ripper with a ps2 emulator and ripped from curse of the were rabbit here is a result