The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Forces DDS to TGA conversion tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Download link removed - Tool is outdated]
a quick little thing i put together with some help from a friend of mine
it converts all dds files in the current folder to tga
nothing too special, but i hope it helps people Smile
it should work on just about all dds formats, but i've only tested it with Sonic Forces'
As minor as this is, any convenience in a major project is helpful and encouraged.
I would recommend adding the following lines at the top of your batch file to clean up output and fix potential starting directory issues:
Code:
@ECHO OFF
CD/D%~dp0
And the following lines at the bottom to stop the console from closing and allow the user to check for errors:
Code:
<NUL SET/P=""
PAUSE>NUL

I'm glad you credited Castano too.
(11-28-2017, 07:33 PM)Friedslick6 Wrote: [ -> ]As minor as this is, any convenience in a major project is helpful and encouraged.
I would recommend adding the following lines at the top of your batch file to clean up output and fix potential starting directory issues:
Code:
@ECHO OFF
CD/D%~dp0
And the following lines at the bottom to stop the console from closing and allow the user to check for errors:
Code:
<NUL SET/P=""
PAUSE>NUL

I'm glad you credited Castano too.

thanks for the feedback, ive added your recommendations to the batch file and added you to the "special thanks" section of the credits Smile
Well uh...don't mean to decry the usefulness of your program, a converter like tthis is a good idea, but uh...the notion of it being intended for Sonic Forces conversion of textures is a bit inert considering the capability of the majority of us to actually acquire said textures from the PAC files, much less the models to apply them to, is pretty limited, as there don't seem to be any currently released public tools to do so...

Even so, this is a cool little tool, and I thank you for it!