The VG Resource

Full Version: RWBY Grimm Eclipse models (.43 format)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any special program used to convert these into .fbx or .obj? These are really difficult to find a program because of the noesis scripts for some reason DON'T WORK.

here are the models https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing
If i rememeber well the .43 format should be the 3d model data inside the unity3d archive, right? Someone on Xentax or Zenhax should have updated the plugin for those files. Another solution is to preserve the assets bundle/unity3d files and open them directly in the updated unity studio tool. The last release should be the v0.8 or 0.9 and support the most recent releases of the unity3d engine file format. Then you can export directly in obj or fbx format. Just google it.
that program is LIT

thanks A LOT
(11-16-2019, 06:52 PM)shadowchild1234 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2017, 08:12 AM)Absol Wrote: [ -> ]is there any special program used to convert these into .fbx or .obj? These are really difficult to find a program because of the noesis scripts for some reason DON'T WORK.

here are the models https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...=sharinHey, I know this is an old post, but do you have any of the grimm models?
Hey, I know this is an old post, but do you have any of the Grimm models? I've been using Ninja ripper to get the models out of GE, but I can't get any results that give me a model with a T pose. It gives me models, but I was hoping to get some in the static position. I noticed that the files you posted do have T poses, so I was wondering if you have the models in storage. I've been trying to do it myself for a week straight, and I need some help.

Please and Thank you.

i don't have them individually, unfortunately, i might try to get them from a huge fbx file that i ripped
(11-16-2019, 10:51 PM)Heh Wrote: [ -> ]Just so y'all know, AssetStudio is pretty much the de-facto tool to rip models and other content from Unity-based games. Not entirely sure about the version support.
Also, as far as I know, the current version of RWBY GE (and going back a long way) uses models that are much more low-poly compared to the earliest versions (which seemed good enough to be from the source show.)
If anyone wants, I can try and track down the raw content I had from an early build of the game.
I did not know that, plus you should!

I am not very good at ripping in the first place.
(11-17-2019, 06:20 PM)Absol Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2019, 10:51 PM)Heh Wrote: [ -> ]Just so y'all know, AssetStudio is pretty much the de-facto tool to rip models and other content from Unity-based games. Not entirely sure about the version support.
Also, as far as I know, the current version of RWBY GE (and going back a long way) uses models that are much more low-poly compared to the earliest versions (which seemed good enough to be from the source show.)
If anyone wants, I can try and track down the raw content I had from an early build of the game.
I did not know that, plus you should!

I am not very good at ripping in the first place.

Hi, do you still have the FBX models from the game? I pose FBX models, and I sadly don't have the original rig of the Grimm Eclipse models.