The VG Resource

Full Version: Finding Nemo (ps2) .ghg file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8V7oXl7dr0

So I saw a TCRF page for finding Nemo but it requires model rips that the page need, so I downloaded the game and I extracted the DAT files and then I uploaded two UNUSED models along with a Model of Nemo used in the game, first one is unused playable character named Niegel, he takes Marlin and Dory to the place were Nemo was kidnapped as Niegel knows about Nemo and the story of Marlin, and he was used for the levels that were cut along with him, and other model is a seagull which it is supposed to be used in the unused seagull chase level which it is part of a scene in the movie where Niegel flies away from a flock of Seagulls.

So I need you to figure out the .ghg file that Finding Nemo uses which it is possibly a earlier version of the .ghg file used in various games developed by Traveller's Tales, I tried that with Lego Star Wars .ghg to 3ds file bms and it produces a error and that's all I can say about this.
I was looking at these files for the PC version. The face data is relatively simple, but finding the vertex data, counts for both vertex + face data is the hardest part about model reversing. I will keep you posted if I find anymore info in terms of the file format!
Bump.