The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Compo #6 [VOTING]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Create a cross fiction between 2 or more game universes/genres/series, no color limit. maximum size limit:150x150

Well, choose the one you think is the best.
Well, I might has well have be voting for the most nostalogic. (Subomi)
Seeing the competition, there's no way I'll get my two vote quota. *votes subomi*
Ooooooh, Lilgrim is baaack !!! yay, the voting topic

*votes subomi*

i say its gonna be close between subomi and tyvon....
(12-16-2008, 04:40 PM)nairenu Wrote: [ -> ]Ooooooh, Lilgrim is baaack !!! yay, the voting topic

*votes subomi*

i say its gonna be close between subomi and tyvon....

What are you talking about, man? I was the 1st person to post after the site went up: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...9#pid50349

I've been here. o:
Despite being sloppy and unfinished, I just couldn't not vote for the Kirby/TF2 crossover. I tried. If I could've pulled my eyes away, I would have voted for Tyvon.
Ooh, I was going for Tyvon, but then I saw Subomi's.
it was hard to choose between xgamer and subomi >_>
Tyvon, that is one kickass entry bro!
Everyone's is great, but I'm gonna have to say .:Woo:.
I think this contest is over. >_>
(12-16-2008, 09:46 PM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]I think this contest is over. >_>

Well, to tell you the truth, most people submitted WIPs. plus there weren't that many voters.. eh. I think Subomi was probably the one that met the deadline. (Plus it was nostalogic, I also kind of remembered Tomba/Tombi! when I was playing it when I was way younger, plus it seemed to unify both M3 and Tomba/Tombi! styles)
I submitted a finished work on the deadline. It just got blown away :C
(12-16-2008, 10:38 PM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]I submitted a finished work on the deadline. It just got blown away :C

I don't think 'blown away' is the correct term. If everyone was allowed two votes, it's very likely you'd be tied with Subomi (might have even won). In this case, nostalgia won out over awesomeness-- which is not surprising. It had nothing to do with spriting ability at that point. Don't beat yourself up over it Big Grin
Next time I get a crack at the voting system, I think I'm gonna make it 2 or 3 votes per person.

aaaannd, yeah, Subomi has won. Congrats! All of the rest of you did an excellent job(especially, tyvon), thanks, guys!
Pages: 1 2