The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping from Star Fox Command?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.

I'm trying to rip the ships from Star Fox Command, using Console Tool. The ships are in some kind of weird format though (MGL Mesh? Tried googling but get results for grenade launchers). Console Tool can open them but when I export them, there's nothing that can open them.

Any ideas?
(11-12-2017, 01:02 AM)Nooga Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone.

I'm trying to rip the ships from Star Fox Command, using Console Tool. The ships are in some kind of weird format though (MGL Mesh? Tried googling but get results for grenade launchers). Console Tool can open them but when I export them, there's nothing that can open them.

Any ideas?

I got interested in hearing that you plan on ripping stuff from star fox command so I asked around and someone told me that ripping via extraction method and figuring out the conversion for their formats is difficult and that it is better to use a mesh wrapper software.  He mentioned programs like 3dripperDX and ninjaripper, neither I ever used.  I think sketchup also has that feature but I am not completely sure since I never used it for that purpose.