The VG Resource

Full Version: Question For RTB, Dazz, MJ, .etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What Began The VG-Resource And How Did This Model Ripping Situation Got Into Effect. 

And Who First Founded The Website.
Where's the Shade option? Rigged poll
How dare you make me pick just one of them.

The only choice should always be all of the above.
Ton is best.

This is official Ton write in post. One like = one vote. Like comment and subscribe. Don’t @ me, bro.
Kendotlibero is best, and he isn't even an admin.
I mean, look at his swag his style, the Lamborghinis, the girls and the money.
tVGR only consists of two Chads people?
Accidentally voted because I thought it was "Who founded VGR" but I was wrong, this is a total wash of a poll.

besides here's the best staff, ranked as tier list

S tier
puggsoy, shade, kosheh, pingle, RTB/peardian (tie)

A+ tier
struggle, elio's pizza, dazz, tonberry, vipershark (come back and youll be god tier)

Mysterious Egg tier
Hallow

A tier
Mighty Jetters

Petie tier
petie (can you believe he actually edited this post to put himself at the top? cheaters never win, petie)
Look who's talking, Mr. I Put Myself Under S Tier.
(11-07-2017, 05:20 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Look who's talking, Mr. I Put Myself Under S Tier.

Well, I Do Have A Lot Of Interest In Your Model Ripping Expertise.
(11-07-2017, 03:26 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]S tier

Who's this Shade lame butt, I barely see him moderate the queue at all

unlike me
I founded the website, the year was 1981 Bill gates came to my door and had me create the first website for this thing called the World Wide Web, The spriters resource was supposed to be all about the beverage but things got out of hand when people kept calling those atari characters sprites.

Well Actually The VG Resource is a relatively new site attached to the TSR name, originally we had a forum called Pixeltendo but it was closed down once change in management (aka Dazz) came along.

The founders of TSR were Bacon and Johnathan EX who aren't around here anymore.
(11-07-2017, 09:40 PM)Omega Wrote: [ -> ]I founded the website, the year was 1981 Bill gates came to my door and had me create the first website for this thing called the World Wide Web, The spriters resource was supposed to be all about the beverage but things got out of hand when people kept calling those atari characters sprites.

Well Actually The VG Resource is a relatively new site attached to the TSR name, originally we had a forum called Pixeltendo but it was closed down once change in management (aka Dazz) came along.

The founders of TSR were Bacon and Johnathan EX who aren't around here anymore.

Random Talking Bush Started His Works In 2008 With His Older Profile Picture.
(11-07-2017, 09:20 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2017, 03:26 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]S tier

Who's this Shade lame butt, I barely see him moderate the queue at all

unlike me

Someone Should Close This Thread And Move It To That Section.

Someone shouldn't double-post, especially to suggest closing a thread that is actively generating discussion (even silly discussion as it is here).
-Petie