The VG Resource

Full Version: Eddo's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Accepted:

[Image: sonic1mdspecialstageicoyh7.png]

[Image: sega4in1sonicandtennisiph1.png]

[Image: supershinobiiijoeiconww1.png]

[Image: fantasyzoner1plaleaficozw8.png]

[Image: fantasyzoner2tabasiconyv1.png]

[Image: fantasyzoner3laduneiconao6.png]

[Image: fantasyzoner4dolimiccaipc5.png]

[Image: fantasyzoner5polariaicocg5.png]

[Image: fantasyzoner6mockstaricaq8.png]

[Image: fantasyzoner7pocariusicwi5.png]

[Image: fantasyzoner8salfariconqa4.png]

[Image: fantasyzoneshopiconbp0.png]

[Image: fantasyzonetexticongt5.png]

[Image: fantasyzoneenemiesiconas0.png]

[Image: fantasyzoneopaopaicon2sn5.png]

[Image: supershinobiiiintroicon.png]

[Image: rtyper9aarrowheadripicobj0.png]

[Image: spaceharriermsripiconmw8.png]

[Image: ggshinobiriprediconyy3.png]

[Image: gwgalleryfiresgbicon.png]

[Image: gamewatchgallery4octopue.png]

[Image: gamewatchgallerysgbocto.png]

[Image: gwgallery2ballclassicic.png]

[Image: 27yadsg.png]

[Image: pengoggripiconhp8.png]

[Image: 29icgg.png]

[Image: iqeums.png]

[Image: 9sqn7l.png]

[Image: dc309k.png]

[Image: 2dk9x0m.png]

Finished:

[Image: 2n6vp7o.png]

[Image: 29xt5vo.png]

[Image: 50sdbc.png]

WIP:

I ripped two games recently, Pengo and Fantasy Zone. FZ is unfinished, I know I am missing frames for one enemy and completely missing another. I also plan to rip levels and bosses. I am posting it because I'd like to know how I am doing so far. Pengo, however, is done.

[Image: pengoggripiconhp8.png]

(I'm pretty sure Pengo and FZ have the same text, except for the letter "S".)

And the unfinished Fantasy Zone rips are here and here. Tell me what you think!
Awesome work so far since there aren't that many Master System/Game Gear rips (only a couple of rippers including myself have tackled them) and of famous games too as well as beat to the post. The Pengo text is also the same one that's used in Sonic 2 Master System/Sonic Chaos/Sonic Triple Trouble level select as well.

In short though Smile
Wicked rip, I look forward to Fantasy Zone a lot!
A big thanks to both of you, I really appreciate the comments! Fantasy Zone is done, with some finished sheets here and here. I don't know what to call them, maybe "Title and Intro" for the first, and "Opa-Opa and Enemies" for the second? Either way, I will add credit tags and make icons, and then these are done. Then it's off to levels and bosses!
Excellent job on that. I would call the first one Title, Intro and Shop while the second seems good to me, then again when I usually rip these I group the enemies and bosses on one sheet, the main character on its own and misc sprites for simplicity but it doesn't matter really.
(12-17-2008, 07:14 PM)Yawackhary Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent job on that. I would call the first one Title, Intro and Shop while the second seems good to me, then again when I usually rip these I group the enemies and bosses on one sheet, the main character on its own and misc sprites for simplicity but it doesn't matter really.

Well, maybe I'll just take my time and refine these, since the site isn't taking submissions right now, anyway. I could put Opa-Opa on one and enemies and bosses on the other, like you said. Then, I could rip levels and put the enemies and bosses that go there on the sheet. Thanks for the advice! Smile
Double post, sorry, but not without content!

[Image: fantasyzoneplaleaficonvt4.png]

How did I do?

Edit - The one enemy generator's sprite is always wierd like that.
You did very well, keep up the good work.
That's very good! You're in the right track. Keep up like that and you will become an excellent ripper. ^^
Agreed, very nice work!
Thanks a bunch to all three of you! I may do Round 2 soon, as I wasn't doing anything for a while earlier.
I ripped the character from Space Harrier (PS2 version calls him "The Harrier") and the secret "Jet" character (it only has on sprite; it turns back into a human when tripping or dying):

[Image: spaceharriermsrippo7.png]

I didn't rip the bonus stage sprite of the Harrier on the friendly dragon, so I guess it's not finished yet.
Nice work so far. I mainly played the original one, but did try this one ages ago and remember being a bit of the sluggish side.
Thanks, Yawackhary! Smile And yeah, the game is a bit sluggish, and the scrolling is choppy, but it's a pretty good conversion for an 8-bit game.

Finished now, just have to add a credit tag and icon.

[Image: spaceharriermsripux8.png]
[Image: rtyper9aarrowheadripby7.png]

R-9A Arrow-Head from R-Type (MasterSystem) - unfinsihed

[Image: sega4in1sonicandtennisle4.png]

Need to make an icon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6