The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping from Warframe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ripped from Warframe useing NinjaRipper or 3D Ripper DX.
I've tried both and the Warframe Launcher has yelled at me every-time (I'm mainly wanting the Zanuka model,since I can't find it anywhere.)
(10-20-2017, 05:19 PM)ECCOorca Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone ripped from Warframe useing NinjaRipper or 3D Ripper DX.
I've tried both and the Warframe Launcher has yelled at me every-time (I'm mainly wanting the Zanuka model,since I can't find it anywhere.)

There was a guy actively porting models from it, but it was done by extracting the files and importing them into 3DS Max with a script.  Unfortunately, Digital Extremes sent him a warning not to rip anything further from the game.

So I imagine they've probably taken steps to block out things like Ninja Ripper.
oo,then probably best just to stick to the tennohgen provided models darn.Thats probably why all the Zanuka models where taken down!
(thanks for the info!)
(10-26-2017, 10:21 PM)ECCOorca Wrote: [ -> ]oo,then probably best just to stick to the tennohgen provided models darn.Thats probably why all the Zanuka models where taken down!
(thanks for the info!)

You can still rip them for your self. Just don't upload them. Also, models are in .fbx format. So no special scripts needed, just use a tool to merge the parts of the file together (files in warframe are split into about 3 parts then each part is stored in a separate archive).