The VG Resource

Full Version: Dead Space VS Left 4 Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dead Space and L4D are awesome games, too awesome I can't decide :U

I enjoy... love zombie related games and enjoy FPS because there's a lot of action and it's hard to get bored, but these kind of games usually lack of a good plot/story & originality.
On the other hand I love survival horror games because of the puzzles & stuff and I go crazy if they're zombie related, but they scare the shit out of me most of the times and get stuck a lot through the game...

The question is
Which to get? :B
L4D if have live gold.

Dead Space if you don't.
Left 4 Dead, without a doubt.
I like playing Dead Space. To be honest, I get a little scared because I don't what's gonna happen to me in the game.
I haven't played Dead Space, but I played Left 4 Dead at one of my buddies nerd parties and we played that all night long

Damn it's a fun game
I figured I'd also throw out that if you like watching your character die brutally almost every time you die, then Dead Space is DEFINITELY the game for you.

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFwYaVZn7...re=related
if oyu have live, L4d. it has replayability.

if oyu don't, dead space. never played it, but i know L4D would suck w/o live
(12-21-2008, 09:51 PM)amber dawn firebaugh Wrote: [ -> ]if oyu have live, L4d. it has replayability.

if oyu don't, dead space. never played it, but i know L4D would suck w/o live

I might just get the PS3 port then. (As if, seeing how L4D, like Tyvon said, looks like a multiplayer shooter with a one-player story mode)

But I don't know, haven't tried both yet. try getting both and then try each out.
L4D on PC or 360? Because if it's PC then L4D.
I'd say Left 4 dead, Although Dead Space is a Fun game, the plot has a ton of similarities to Bioshock.
So... Left 4 Dead for the plot and Multiplayer action, and Dead Space for brutal action.
I've gotten enough money so I'm getting both anyway...
thanks guys Smile
I hear L4D owns on the PC, so yeah, I'm going for that.
(12-22-2008, 07:42 AM)Fuzion Phoeinx Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say Left 4 dead, Although Dead Space is a Fun game, the plot has a ton of similarities to Bioshock.
you must never have seen event horizon
Fighting reanimated corpses in space in the future

Fighting drug addicts underwater in the past

TOTALLY similar!