The VG Resource

Full Version: Help Ripping Spongebob BFBB/Movie Models.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been wanting to rip models from this game for a while now, but each time I try to it ether does'int do anything, rips only the textures. I know the .hip and .hop files that are normally in heavy iron spongebob games are the same models used with Houdini, a 3d modeler, but when I load the files it gives me an error.
no, they use the same model format as GTA III.
(10-15-2017, 02:36 PM)lemurboy12 Wrote: [ -> ]no, they use the same model format as GTA III.

Oh, when I googled what program loaded .hip and .hop files it told me that Houdini did so. Do you know how I can rip the models directly from the game's iso?
I now know how to extract and view the files for the HIP and HOP files, and found an image viewer for the RW3 filetype and can convert them to png. The closest I got to getting the model was with 3D Object Converter, and got the model w/out the texture, but when exporting to a .obj and viewing it in Blender, 3ds Max 2016, and various other 3d model viewers, I get nothing with the .obj file.