The VG Resource

Full Version: Phazon Suit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have worked about a total of 5 hours or more working on this sheet. Comment on it. I know the phazon itself doesn't look very good, but that's not important.
I forgot to add a few shades of red in the color blocks.CryOh well!Tongue
You spent 5 hours on some recolours?
Um... don't steal these... right? So uh... editing already ripped sprites COMPLETELY gives the credit to you, right? And you actually DIDN'T steal those other sprites, because you edited them, right? That's cool.
Wait these sprites are stolen?? Didnt really get what Colton said it looks like he said you took the sprites from other guy and edited and claims its yours just cause you edited it. I may be wrong
He DID. And thats basically what I said. But you notice there are some custom sprites from sheets that are on tSR, which proves that he stole them.
Alright: Couple of problems here.
A- It's a recolor. Next time just use a recoloring program.
B- The edits you did make to the sprites might as well be negligible.
i. There's only one shade.
ii. They're little tiny dots.
C- The few customs on your sheet were carelessly made.
i. Just because it's a blob doesn't mean you can scribble on it.
ii. Your so called "effects" can't even be called sprites.
iii. The mushrooms are terrible. Spend some time on lineart.
iiii. I don't know what that ellipse thing is supposed to be, but it has no conceivable style to it.
D- On the note of style, there's no consistent style, even throughout your "customs."
E- You did ONE sprite from each game. Recoloring is bad enough-- recoloring ONE sprite is just lazy.
F- The giant picture that isn't yours takes up a ton of space in the sheet. Get rid of it. Reduce the size of the text, as well, please.

Please, I beg you: Do not post another sheet like this.
Whoa, cool effects, took you like what? a split second to make?
(12-14-2008, 07:58 PM)Colton Wrote: [ -> ]He DID. And thats basically what I said. But you notice there are some custom sprites from sheets that are on tSR, which proves that he stole them.

If you're accusing, post a link to the images he stole, who he stole from, and how you can prove it.

If it's conclusive we'll do something about it.