The VG Resource

Full Version: Request Metroid: Legendary Varia Suit Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says I'm looking for a complete sprite sheet of the Legendary Varia Suit from ZM. I see sheet's of it in Power & Gravity color's but no Varia. Any help would be appreciated.
(10-05-2017, 08:25 PM)Zerite Wrote: [ -> ]As the title says I'm looking for a complete sprite sheet of the Legendary Varia Suit from ZM. I see sheet's of it in Power & Gravity color's but no Varia. Any help would be appreciated.

Read the rules. No requests
Ok is that just for this section of the forum's or the entire forum's?
There are two sections for Requests. The rest of the forums are off limits. 

First, the Request Forum. You need 50 posts or more (non-spamming) before you can make a request there.

Then there's the Commissions Forum. Good news: you can make requests there as is. Bad news: you are expected to compensate them for it. Mostly money.
Hm, make 41 more legit post's or pay. Thanks for the info AkumaTh, gonna close this thread soon then.
I got it. Yeah, requesting outside the Requests forum is a big no-no; it can result in some big warnings. ):

Since you're new here and AkumaTH explained it just fine, I'll just let you go with a verbal warning this time. The Requests forum opens after you've been a member of the forum for 5 weeks and making 50 posts. Basically, get comfortable and hang out. We're a pretty cool forum full of pretty cool people, and that pre-req will fly by in no time.

HOWEVER, if you were to make several request topics, or post in a ton of topics asking for requests...yeah, then you're definitely looking at a warn.
Adding on as a note to all non-staff: do not try to act as if you are staff and mini-mod. The staff are here for a reason. Use the report function and move along.