The VG Resource

Full Version: Code lyoko Quest for infinity Models extract help !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys ! I'm youtuber and i will extract the models of the game : Code lyoko : Quest for infinity (WII) for do a Miniseries Code lyoko ! But I don't know how to get models !

I have already extract the game data but I don't know what I must do after this cause I don't know the file of models !

Extension file : .BIN , .cp2 , .GCN and .pc !

How can i get the models , pleaase Help me ! Cry
(10-04-2017, 12:45 PM)almo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys ! I'm youtuber and i will extract the models of the game : Code lyoko : Quest for infinity (WII) for do a Miniseries Code lyoko ! But I don't know how to get models !

I have already extract the game data but I don't know what I must do after this cause I don't know the file of models !

Eh-hem....

I hate to say this to you, but you made a thread on the wrong section of the forum; The Discussion Boards are discussing things that are not game data extraction-related.
While Yuuyatails is right and I've moved it, in the future please just use the report button for this kind of stuff and let mods deal with it. Telling people they've posted in the wrong spot doesn't do much, reporting it is a quiet and easy way to notify us so we can take care of it. That's our job, after all Smile
(10-04-2017, 12:45 PM)almo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys ! I'm youtuber and i will extract the models of the game : Code lyoko : Quest for infinity (WII) for do a Miniseries Code lyoko ! But I don't know how to get models !

You could try the quickbms script for the ps2 it converts the files to 3ds but you can’t really open them in any program and they come out smashed together. I use ninja ripper and dolphin emulator to rip them but characters don’t come out t-posed and sector platforms come out like puzzle pieces.