The VG Resource

Full Version: Disney Think Fast inf/wad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, having seen this being played via YouTube, I think this just might have some decent models in it, and so I've picked up the ISO.

Already extracted the contents, and there seem to be a .inf/.wad pair for where the models are likely located. Viewing the .inf with a text editor shows a list of filenames, and some with very familiar extensions (.pac, for example, though it may not be like Brawl's, even if it does have .thp movie files).

Anyone looked into this title yet?

Edit: After looking at a small .inf (global.inf), I've noticed the following:
- There also seems to be some kind of data at the front of the file, maybe offsets and lengths, and some data at the end beyond the filenames, which just goes in sequence from 00 to what seems to be the same number of files named.
- The first few sets of 4-byte numbers appear to be:
-- 00000000 (start of something?)
-- .inf File Size (bytes)
-- Number of files in .wad
-- Pointer to start of something
-- Offset of name start byte pointers (uh... okay?)
-- Offset of file ID numbers? (starts the sequential 00000000, 00000001, etc. at the end of the inf)
Weird... no replies? Maybe it's because there isn't any actual sample to poke around in.

Let me fix that. Here's the Global.inf and Global.wad files zipped: Global.zip.

If anyone can figure out how to unpack these files, I'd love to know.

Poking around the filename list, it seems we have:
Mickey
Minnie
Donald
Daisy
Goofy
Horace
Clarabelle
Pete
Scrooge
Magica

So a couple more obscure characters, and it seems (at least from the gameplay footage), that the models are halfway decent and in fairly classic appearances (none of the redesign/stylized stuff in other games).