The VG Resource

Full Version: Need help with ripping Naruto Ninja Council 3 (DS) sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all.
I have no luck on ripping sprites and sounds from this game. I used Tinke and Console Tool some time ago. But no correct formats showed up.
Maybe someone can help. I know Ploaj ripped, sprites and sounds are present on Spriters-Resourse.
I don't know if it is possible to Speed-Rip them. If only screenshotting method can be used, the answer will be useful too.
Here's the sprite dump I had of it. There could be errors here and there though.

The game basically just used scenes and cells for everything. The cell format is a simplified version of the standard ds formats.

As for sounds, I'm pretty sure Tinke can open and convert them to wav.
Much thanks bro, you saved my life. Smile
If its not the secret, what ripping method you used? I want to see Ninja Council 2 European Version too (and maybe other Naruto games). And I really want to be able to do it myself.
But where are stages backgrounds?
You can manually cut out the "CELL"s from the filedata.bin and open them with tinke

I didn't figure out how the map files work so the background elements are in pieces
[Image: XKY9ITC.png]

Here's the background piece dump, but some of them have errors
Thanks again. They have a little unused frames I didn't found while making screens. Its cool, but
Quote:manually cut out
what program allows to cut from .bin?