The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping Tekken 4?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, some weeks ago I tried to rip Tekken 4 using PCSX2 0.9.8 and 1.4.0, Ninja Ripper 1.5.1 and Blender to open the models, after trying all the ways possible, the only thing I could get were very deformated models, they were not even possible to try to work with, because they also had a lot of missing faces.
I was wondering if first of all, if it's even possible to rip models from this model, and if it is, can anyone help me getting some? or maybe I'm doing something wrong with my config, I'm looking mostly for the Tekken Force Soldiers of the Tekken Force Mode, the ones I want can be all found at the first stage.
If someone can help me I would be really grateful, thanks.
Well I heard about the other way of extraction models from Tekken 4 and 5 - it's dumping memory and using special script (Tekken4eememoryBINto3dsBeta.bms in case of Tekken 4) to extract them from save state, but I have no time to test it Sad
I will take a look to that script and I'll try again for myself, thanks for replying!