The VG Resource

Full Version: Avatar the game PSP help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help with this,I think I ran into a file combatabily issue?
(I've never ripped from PSP games before,mainly only PC games)

[Image: 03203cf5866ffc368d54693784b72115.png]
Noesis seems to not like ANY of these files that i've been trying to feed it,any help would be appreciated!
Those are archive files. Extract them with winrar.
I opend the rar file with Neosis but i hit another road block,I can't seem to find any model files!

[Image: 6b1ad5cb6eb127db1a9f4cbc0da57427.png]
You have to search around and look for indicators like "player" or "character". A lot of the times they would be written in an abbreviated format. Another thing you're likely to encounter is that the model files you're looking for are in an archive file. If they are and no unpacker was made for the game you can either write one yourself or request someone do it for you. After all that and you unpack the model files, if the game uses a common model format like "*.gmo" you can use noesis to view the model. If not you have to write a model importer or request someone do that too.
I can't seem to get any further with this even with the new info,but thank you for the reply.I may have to just ask a more experienced ripper.(I only want one model from the game anyways,I did however rip the model I wanted from the demo pc version but the model came out horribly mangled.)