The VG Resource

Full Version: Indogutsu's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there's one thing I love to rip, collect, edit, and use in my own RPG Maker projects, it's 16x16 object icons!

[Image: items-fegba2.png] [Image: items-swordof2.png] [Image: items-tokol2.png]

Here I have full item icon rips from the Game Boy Advance games Fire Emblem Advance Trilogy, Sword of Mana, and Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis.

(Yes, I'm aware "Fire Emblem Advance Trilogy" is actually three separate games: Sealed Sword, Blazing Sword, and Sacred Stones; however, the three games share from the same general pool of item icons, which I have consolidated into a single all-encompassing collection.)

Oh, and here are links to my Mario Is Missing (SNES) and Makai Toushi SaGa (WSC) threads in case you missed them earlier!
Great job Smile
From Final Fantasy 1+2: Dawn of Souls (Game Boy Advance, Square Enix, 2004)

[Image: ff12-weapons.png]

[Image: ff12-weapons2.png]
Just remove the little guy in the icon there.
[Image: ff12-weapons3.png]

Not an 8-Bit Theater fan, I presume?
(02-10-2009, 11:48 PM)Indogutsu Wrote: [ -> ]Not an 8-Bit Theater fan, I presume?
Actually, it's because there's an unwritten rule saying you can't add little icon gags like that. Sorry. (You can still add that onto the sheet if you want to, though, just not the icon.)
Nice rips!