The VG Resource

Full Version: CFP Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: lookforwardlk4.png]

[Image: yoshiry8.png]
----------------------
Buzzy
[Image: buzzybeetleta6sv8.png]
[Image: beetletc2.png]
----------------------
Nipper
[Image: nipperji5.png]
[Image: nipperplantcfpqe8.png]
K
But I thought you said the sheets were still for the project, so you shouldn't send this out. Surprise
Dex Wrote:But I thought you said the sheets were still for the project, so you shouldn't send this out. Surprise

They can use it for the project if they want to. Honestly, submiting it is no different than puting it up on your dev. Just as many people have a chance to use it. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are already games in the works using your Mario sheet you put up. I would have submited this afterwards anyways so it wouldn't make a huge difference, and even if it is a problem, theres still your yoshi you started.
ffff

That Yoshi sucked

I'm submitting my Mario then Surprise
Dex Wrote:ffff

That Yoshi sucked

I'm submitting my Mario then Surprise

Alright.

Besides, I thought it was stupid to keep them for the fangam alone since,

1. If anyone else used them, it wouldn't affect the fangame, and
2. I made it and I want to see it help others.
Is this 100% custom? Where's the credit tag? If I made I would at least want people to know that I had something to do with it.
Lotos Wrote:Is this 100% custom? Where's the credit tag? If I made I would at least want people to know that I had something to do with it.

Oshi- Glad you said that. I took off the original credit tag and tried to make a fancy one (and failed) and I forgot to put a new one on.
I c wat u did thar

Used how I did my icon, lol. Awesome, now people will know they are in the same style.

now go comment on my Mario since I've posted in here three times!
Pretty great. Definitely captures the Yoshi "look."
Thanks. I was trying to get the look of current day Yoshi in this sprite.
Nice one. I really do like this Yoshi.

I'll never sprite like this ;__;
Well not with that kind of an attitude.

A lot of this was just experimenting and hoping it would look good.
I love it, I think this style is really cute and awesome. Nice one!
Epic custom! Noice! You've got talent, Shyguy Grey!
[Image: buzzybeetleta6sv8.png]
My first thing for the CFP. Eh... Might as well put it up. Also, I added some new things not seen in the CFP.

(Also, to anyone who was apart of the CFP, this is a newer version of the shell spin)
Pages: 1 2