The VG Resource

Full Version: Extracting Contents of the Wii U Games for Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want the tools for extracting the contents of the Wii U games (animations, models, and so on). I want to extract the contents that are based on something like CHR0, MDL0, SRT0, and stuff like that.

Games that I Can Think of:

Mario Kart 8
Hyrule Warriors
Animal Crossing - amiibo Festival
Pokken Tournament
Super Smash Bros.

How can I do it?
Uh... That's pretty much an impossible request there. MDL0, CHR0, and SRT0 are Wii-specific formats, there's nothing even remotely similar to that on the Wii U. Additionally, every single game you want the files from has a completely different format compared to each other, and only one of those has proper animation reading/writing support...
(08-28-2017, 09:09 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Uh... That's pretty much an impossible request there. MDL0, CHR0, and SRT0 are Wii-specific formats, there's nothing even remotely similar to that on the Wii U. Additionally, every single game you want the files from has a completely different format compared to each other, and only one of those has proper animation reading/writing support...

Okay. So, the Wii U games do not have those Wii-specific formats. The question is how do I extract the Wii U ROM contents? Can there be any tool or emulator to use?