The VG Resource

Full Version: LOZ-TMC Figurine Shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few weeks ago I noticed that Carlov the Figurine Man had no love on TSR. I set out to rectify this shortly thereafter, and out popped this sheet. It's a bit more spaced out than some sheets, but I certainly like it for being my first sheet. I have now arrived to submit it to your graces. Smile All commentary appreciated.

[Image: lozminishcap_carlovshop.png]

[Image: lozminishcap_carlovshop_icon.png]
I love it. Thanks for submitting it. Smile
*foams at the mouth*
Eggs...

Nice sheet. More please?
Those eggs were so hard because every single time it's randomized differently, and at first I didn't know that, so I kept having to add stuff in.
Awesome Big Grin
I wonder why they went to all the trouble to randomize the order of sprites within the animation. :/
OR maybe they aren't so random..?

Perhaps each individual sequence corresponds to a specific or specific type of figurine..?
That could easily be the case, however I think that I have provided each possible sprite for every animation and maybe some extra ones for colors that don't normally use those sprites, so bonus. Smile
Well, no one can really ask for more than you can possibly do, right? Thanks, 10V2, for the sheet!
Well, if I forgot any than get me and I'll fix it. I don't want to submit a halfway sheet.
I think this is a very well laid out sheet you have here 10v2!!! I hope you'll be making more in the future.
So when does it get added to the site? I can't find any information on that anywhere in the forum.
(12-17-2008, 11:25 PM)10V2 Wrote: [ -> ]So when does it get added to the site? I can't find any information on that anywhere in the forum.
After we're finished with the newer system... whenever that'll be. Very Sad
(12-17-2008, 11:28 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2008, 11:25 PM)10V2 Wrote: [ -> ]So when does it get added to the site? I can't find any information on that anywhere in the forum.
After we're finished with the newer system... whenever that'll be. Very Sad

Dazz, told me over aim that it'd be at least a couple of weeks before it's finished.... without setbacks. Blank
And in a worst-case scenario..?
Pages: 1 2