The VG Resource

Full Version: Noesis rip exporter help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, 

I'm trying Ninja Ripper for the first time and was able to rip quite a few nice sharks, fishes & even marine mammals and they look awesome as shown in Noesis Preview 
[attachment=7582]

However, when exporting to dae, fbx or obj, the model screws up. Even direct export to the same folder with the settings as shown above, the model immediately screws up in Noesis preview as shown below. 
[attachment=7583]

It is either transparent or have their texture screwed up. Additionally, I've noticed the number of materials decreased from 5 to 1 but not sure if it matters. It could not export perfectly for other sharks model too. 

Any help to get the model to export perfectly to Blender would be greatly appreciated. 

Btw if you're interested in the models (fishes/sharks) and could help to upload & share them can PM me (once I sort out this problem at least)
Select "Flip UV-s" on export.
(07-27-2017, 04:41 PM)Pingu! Wrote: [ -> ]Select "Flip UV-s" on export.

Thanks, but I've tried previously but was worse than w/o selecting "Flip UV". 
[attachment=7586]
(07-27-2017, 04:41 PM)Pingu! Wrote: [ -> ]Select "Flip UV-s" on export.

This is not a problem of UV but it's a simple problem of normals. Just flip the normals.
The problem is instead another one. That model seems have submeshes so the lower part of the model is fine while the other one need to be fixed. So if flipping all the normals doesn't work, you will have to find a 3d software or even noesis (I don't know if it can do it) to "unify" the normals of the model.