The VG Resource

Full Version: Bit Heroes Weapons Sugestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Mainhand_Bow_Wood_Elf_1_1.png]
Dark Sentinel
[Image: New_Piskel_1.png]
Destructos

[Image: Mainhand_Sword_Eastmarch_1_2.png]
Zero Code
[Image: New_Piskel_2.png]Pocket TV (Neclake Cosmetic)

[Image: New_Piskel_3.png]
1-Reeinforcer
2-Mirror Of Truth (Shield Cosmetic)
3-TEEVEE (PET

This is my First Work here, i know its Bad But i tried Categorize BIT HEROES Weapons Style
Any Critic Is Acceptable Wink
''Destructos''!? i love it!
Ok so. I feel like that you should have resolved the resolution problem before posting these is that now you have this problem where the pixels are just all sorts of fucked up and not even the same size.

I mean the zero code one literally looks like you've actually just taken the scale tool and resized it. If you actually did that then that is not good either.

I would suggest that you remake the sprite in whatever program you're using and, if you have access to photoshop open the image in the document on the program. What you need to do from there is to try going into save for web by going into file and try adjusting it to the size of pixels you want to and put the setting to the nearest neighbor. That is a surefire access to actually solve the resolution problem granted that you have it. If not then I'm not sure what alternative there is besides that. (If anyone has a suggestion that would be cheaper for OP on that note, you should probably fire away.)

The one problem is that unless you're pirating the adobe suite (which, on that note I wouldn't condone and even advise against because one of the benefits of having the creative cloud suite in this case is that they will automatically update the program for you, speaking from experience having done both in the time I've been going to college) it does tend to be a little pricey if you're not a college student. So until you are able to afford it by any means, I would advise that you try to do what you can to actually find any alternatives to photoshop. It's never a bad idea for an artist to use multiple programs in this case because you'll at least be able to resolve problems regarding resolutions quickly.
(07-25-2017, 09:00 AM)DioShiba Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so. I feel like that you should have resolved the resolution problem before posting these is that now you have this problem where the pixels are just all sorts of fucked up and not even the same size.

I mean the zero code one literally looks like you've actually just taken the scale tool and resized it. If you actually did that then that is not good either.

I would suggest that you remake the sprite in whatever program you're using and, if you have access to photoshop open the image in the document on the program. What you need to do from there is to try going into save for web by going into file and try adjusting it to the size of pixels you want to and put the setting to the nearest neighbor. That is a surefire access to actually solve the resolution problem granted that you have it. If not then I'm not sure what alternative there is besides that. (If anyone has a suggestion that would be cheaper for OP on that note, you should probably fire away.)

The one problem is that unless you're pirating the adobe suite (which, on that note I wouldn't condone and even advise against because one of the benefits of having the creative cloud suite in this case is that they will automatically update the program for you, speaking from experience having done both in the time I've been going to college) it does tend to be a little pricey if you're not a college student. So until you are able to afford it by any means, I would advise that you try to do what you can to actually find any alternatives to photoshop. It's never a bad idea for an artist to use multiple programs in this case because you'll at least be able to resolve problems regarding resolutions quickly.

Welp,I Thank you, im not a expert or somenthing But i Use Pixel Art Programs because...BIT HEROES 
And thank you Again, im going to try to solve Zero code Problem!.
(07-25-2017, 09:00 AM)DioShiba Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so. I feel like that you should have resolved the resolution problem before posting these is that now you have this problem where the pixels are just all sorts of fucked up and not even the same size.

Just fixed it!
Thank you (ONCE AGAIN)
Hey, not to sound flaky or anything but can you please try to keep everything to one thread? Multiple threads are completely unnecessary.
(07-26-2017, 11:20 PM)DioShiba Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, not to sound flaky or anything but can you please try to keep everything to one thread? Multiple threads are completely unnecessary.
^ What DioShiba said, don't start a new topic if you're essentially just continuing the one you made before (and only a couple of days ago!).

Merge'd.
(07-26-2017, 11:20 PM)DioShiba Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, not to sound flaky or anything but can you please try to keep everything to one thread? Multiple threads are completely unnecessary.

Fixing it
TBH they feel a bit lifeless and way to minecrafty. The mirror of truth and TV Pet are the worst. You could add a lot more detail to the sides instead of them looking really bland.
Are those enlarged or actual size?

The concepts are cool but if they're actual size you could fit in a lot more detail and make them a bit smoother. If they're enlarged i'd advise also including the normal sized sprite.
(07-29-2017, 06:14 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]TBH they feel a bit lifeless and way to minecrafty. The mirror of truth and TV Pet are the worst. You could add a lot more detail to the sides instead of them looking really bland.

TEEVE And MOT was Just a fun job and not Important
Just posted then for FUN (and yes,i run out of creativity wheni was creating TEEVEE)
and the other Ones was just some job i made
im not Very creative and not good At spriting too

(07-29-2017, 08:44 PM)Dontpixelonme Wrote: [ -> ]Are those enlarged or actual size?

The concepts are cool but if they're actual size you could fit in a lot more detail and make them a bit smoother. If they're enlarged i'd advise also including the normal sized sprite.

Destructos i cant because i did some error While editing his image
It was a Ant Size
The other ones worked correctly

Zero Code has a Resoltuion problem with resize