The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: I'll tell you my real name when i know you better. You may call me Bunny.  Very Sad
Race: Korean/Mixed
Orientation/ Sexual preference: Unattracted 
Hobbies: 3D Modeling,Ripping,Music, Contemplating why life is so shitty
Likes: Anything and everything Fruit , Any alcoholic beverage that taste sweet , Helping the local homeless
Dislikes: Meat , Things that smell like fish , Rude people , Drama ,Needles or things that resemble needles
Wants: To open up a shelter in my hometown
Fears: Needles
Not a typical introduction, but I think you'll fit in around here. I hope you enjoy your time Smile
(07-14-2017, 05:01 PM)ShesABunny Wrote: [ -> ]Dislikes: Meat , Things that smell like fish , Rude people , Drama ,Needles or things that resemble needles

Y'know, I have yet to meet someone who likes rude people. Guess I'll keep being polite for now.

Enjoy your stay Genki ^_^
Contemplating why life is so shitty is a hobby? Sister. Cute

Welcome to the site. Smile
(07-14-2017, 05:45 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Not a typical introduction, but I think you'll fit in around here. I hope you enjoy your time Smile

Tnx  Tongue I would hope so  Surprise ♥

(07-14-2017, 09:44 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2017, 05:01 PM)ShesABunny Wrote: [ -> ]Dislikes: Meat , Things that smell like fish , Rude people , Drama ,Needles or things that resemble needles

Y'know, I have yet to meet someone who likes rude people. Guess I'll keep being polite for now.

Enjoy your stay Genki ^_^

Yay politeness  Big Grin ♥ Thank you and i shall  Cute

(07-15-2017, 08:57 PM)Rodo Furedorikku Wrote: [ -> ]Contemplating why life is so shitty is a hobby? Sister. Cute

Welcome to the site. Smile

Woot *\o/* Tnx  Content ♥
You're very welcome. Cute You're kinda cool so far Genki ^_^

Looking forward to seeing more of ya!
(07-14-2017, 09:44 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2017, 05:01 PM)ShesABunny Wrote: [ -> ]Rude people

But I like rude people, they just rile my chops.

Kidding, kidding. No one really likes rude people, not even me.

Anycase OP, you'll fit right in here. Plus I like your Daft Punk avatar since I've always enjoyed those music videos.

Welcome to the community.
You're funny I like you now. Welcome to TSR.