The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping from phantasy star 2 portable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey. To start off sorry if this is in the wrong section but i'm kinda asking for an alternative here. I love phantasy star 2 portable. It's pretty cool but i think it would be even cooler is a knew how to rip the protag in T pose. Personally i'm a bit fashion crazy atm and would like to rip the outfits but i don't know how to accomplish this using ppsspp. If it helps ,the emulator runs flawlessly even with cutscenes and i've never dropped below 60fps. How can i go about ripping from the game,basically,the right way using ppsspp? Because i hate ripping when they're not in T-pose  Rolleyes It lowkey becomes a bit pointless unless you're ripping stages/scenes/rooms. Also to add,i use the java psp emu to rip atm and i hate it. It doesn't rip in
T-pose. Just everything as is.  Very Sad 

What i've tried
==============
- Noesis : But it doesn't support Phasntasy Star or Phantasy star 2 portable. 
- Ninja Ripper : But it won't work on the emulator...uhhh..period.
Moved to TMR Ripping Help.
(07-15-2017, 12:21 PM)kendotlibero Wrote: [ -> ]try this https://github.com/FraGag/prs.net

Tnx! I'll give it a go. I just bought the cutest fur outfit i think in the world.  Surprise