The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr.L M&LSS Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm making a smash bros. fan game and im putting Mr.L as Luigis final smash so i thought i should share my sheet with you guys, maybe it will get added idk.
well here it is.[attachment=1626]

these have nothing to do with these sprites[attachment=1627], which i didnt make and didnt see them until after i made mine.

Here is the Icon[attachment=1628]
Cool. Those Mr.L edits look decent.
These are barely much of an edit. It looks like you took some basic poses of Luigi, and edited them to be Mr. L. If you were using it for a smash game, it'd be a lot better to honestly EDIT the poses. Plus, I have a feeling you didn't even really make the Mr. L sprites themselves. I could swear I saw those before.
I edited the post to show the other pic to prove that i did make these myself,
There's several different RECOLORS of Luigi into Mr. L. You probably didn't see this sheet anywhere, you just saw one of its thousands of clones, Colton.

Oh, and nice minor edit, MrLuigiman.
Thanks, i guess
Looks good. My only real problem with it is there isn't much contrast to his overall's shading, so they tend to look like a solid black shape...
I did different shading on the overall things but Mr.L doesnt have overalls, so what do you mean?
(12-12-2008, 02:13 PM)MrLuigiman Wrote: [ -> ]I did different shading on the overall things but Mr.L doesnt have overalls, so what do you mean?

He's saying you didn't put enough contrast in the shading of his clothing.
Don't be too literal.
O, ok, i just didnt understand what he was saying, i guess i made his second overalls color too dark, i will probably fix soon.
Nothing but small edits, they could be more detailed.
I'm remaking them a little bit more detailed.