The VG Resource

Full Version: New Feature: Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone! Over the last couple of days, I've been working on adding a reporting feature to the sites (similar to what the forum offers). I'm happy to say that it's now live and should be working. You can report comments, games, and sheets by clicking the small yellow triangle you'll now see. There were a bunch of code changes to make this happen so I'd recommend refreshing a couple of times to make sure all files are up to date or else it may not work as expected.

As always, if you have any questions or spot any bugs, please let me know here!
I'm afraid the report system for the sounds resource doesn't work (just takes me back to the top of the page).
Refreshing isn't doing the trick.
Works just fine on all the other sites though.
It's working fine on my end. Can anyone else confirm or deny?
I've been waiting for a feature like this forever. (even though I doubt I'll use it due to content being well moderated here)

Thanks!
TSoR seems to be working fine for me. Do you have any add-ons that might be blocking scripts for that site?
What can we exactly use the game report feature for? For there being multiple instances of the same game?
(06-21-2017, 01:52 AM)shadowman44 Wrote: [ -> ]What can we exactly use the game report feature for? For there being multiple instances of the same game?

For whatever purpose you see fit.
No (JPN) tag on the name, the name is wrong, the icon is wrong, there are multiple of the same game, maybe there's a weird named section, who knows?
I actually feel the sheet report is going to be the least useful but included it since I was already doing games and comments. I figure games can be used to fix mistakes, among other possibilities, since there is no revision system for games (which is basically what Dazz said but I wanted to include the reasoning).
It works now! Big Grin  Turns out I just had to restart my computer.  Unimpressed
pretty good
(06-20-2017, 08:21 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]It's working fine on my end. Can anyone else confirm or deny?

The comment box itself shows up but is behind the download link.

[Image: 1j9yL6H.png]
I can't believe how many things I broke by adding a single row to that table...

Thanks for letting me know - it should be fixed now (Ctrl + F5 if needed).
Fixed for me.