The VG Resource

Full Version: ssf2 sprites!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CryCryCry iv recently played ssf2 and thos sprites were amazing...well not realy but when i went on mcleods fourms i nearly commited sucide "how the hell!! do they sprite like that" so i got very jelous and blamed it on my ma...ok lets get to the chase if any one whos wastin their time on my message i would do any thing for the sprites!!,BUT!! i will not T_T an i reapet NOT download anything that may harm my computerCute i will do any thiiiiing!!
First, REQUEST.
Second, their sprites are nowhere as near as good as you make them sound. They don't even share a style, while most are just edits of official sprites.
Third, the game isn't finished, take the sprites off the forum if you want to steal them.
In be4 lock

Super Smash Flash 2 sucks hard anways and indeed this is a reqeust. make the damn sprites yourself then someone shall crit.
first of all mister bull an crap im new here so idn what to do and idn how to sprite stuff how bout that for an answer
(12-11-2008, 07:45 PM)Drei Wrote: [ -> ]First, REQUEST.
Second, their sprites are nowhere as near as good as you make them sound. They don't even share a style, while most are just edits of official sprites.
Third, the game isn't finished, take the sprites off the forum if you want to steal them.
i Know its still unfinshed, but i got to see some of the sprite sheets they already ripped, and the game is kinda fun to play
(12-11-2008, 08:09 PM)kido101 Wrote: [ -> ]first of all mister Im so bull and shit im new here so idn what to do and idn how to sprite stuff how bout that for an answer
Poor awnser

A better awnser would be this:
HAY GUYS I AM NEW!!!!
COULD SOMEONE PLZ DIRECT ME TO A GOOD TUTIRAL SO I CAN LEARN HOW TO SPRITEZ!!!
FUCK IF ANYTHING I SHOULD OPEN PAINT AND SPRITE PIXEL BY PIXEL BASED OFF A GEWD STYLEZ

Thats the better awnser for you, awful sir.

PS:ALL CAPS also makes fun of how you talk, learn to use proper english please.

(User was warned for this topic)
Requests are Against the rules. If you want your sprites then rip them yourself or wait for them.