The VG Resource

Full Version: Yo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am the lead spriter at the Rumble forums (probably well known as a very unproductive place..), and so I thought I could come here to learn from the masters...I'll post some of my sprites later, but hai for the time being Wink
Ok, if you want to learn how to sprite then I'd recomend postng in the sprite disscussion thread, and learn by critiscism.

Anyways, sup.
hee diddy!Smile I am here to learn spritting!
Hey Brawler! You should try spriting first and don't just ask "How do I learn how to sprite?"

And to those who think I'm just lurking around, I'm actually preparing and fixing up my old sprite sheets so they're good enough to post. I'm almost done, and I finished a couple already, but I want to post them all at the same time.
Oh. So show us what you got already.

Sup.
(12-21-2008, 12:24 PM)Diddy_Kong Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Brawler! You should try spriting first and don't just ask "How do I learn how to sprite?"

And to those who think I'm just lurking around, I'm actually preparing and fixing up my old sprite sheets so they're good enough to post. I'm almost done, and I finished a couple already, but I want to post them all at the same time.

Can't wait to see them.