The VG Resource

Full Version: PROJECT FROSTFIRE wip topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
THIS POST IS OLD AND OUTDATED, I'LL WORK ON ADDING MORE CONTENT TO IT IN A BIT.

otherwise you can check out the devblog for all updates with the link in my sig.
I like the style. Nice BG too.
Thanks, I'm going to try to do some animations sometime soon for the characters. I'm mostly working on the story and character designs on paper right now.
Hey that's pretty sharp! I like it!
You do the background, too?
Wow thats is awesome.Speechless :o
Just in time for winter too!
It's funny you mention that because the whole game is focused on a "never ending winter" concept.
I like the white outlines.
It seems like such a simple idea, but I've never seen it done before...
Oh yes, I like the white outlines too. Almost makes it seem like they're paper cutouts. Really cute!
yeah at first it didn't have the white outlines, but since the characters use a lot of the same colors as the background I had to have some way of making sure that thier own features stand out from the background.
Maybe try a very light scanline over the background. just a thought. might look hideous, but with the nice bright colours of the characters, I think it could work.
[Image: berserknicolas.png]
This is a sprite of the main character going berserk when _____ dies.
The outline of the characters change depending on their emotions.
nice idea, great sprite! Though, could you make the outlines for the fingers/claws on the left? Right now, it looks like a crab's arm. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, so sorry if I'm being nitpicky :/
[Image: moomblah.png]
Bad guy.

workan on animation for main character now.
[EDIT]
[Image: Image1-1.gif]
done.
The hair is perfect, but the scarf seems a bit jerky. Plus, I think this would be a bit distracting in game assuming it is meant to be an idle stance. Maybe more subtle movement with the scarf.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16