The VG Resource

Full Version: Tatsulol vs. Lolcom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blah, I've been wanting to work on these some more. Now that TvC is out, I can maybe get some better references.

Latest Progress:
[Image: hurfadurf-1.png]
IS THAT SAKI. YESSSSSSSS.
Hmm...something about Zack bothers me...I can't quite put my finger on it...It's looking very good, though. I hope you're able to sheet him, after all.
Phoenix is definitely weird. It looks a tad blocky, I suppose?
That line art is looking awesome...Unless you didn't make that yourself. If so, then excuse my ignorance.
Update: More progress on PW and added the real, albeit incredibly rough, sillouette of the next character. If not obvious by now, it is Saki. Phoenix continues to be horrible and Zack's left hand is larger than his right. lol.
oh man, these look great ! i think Zack's hands are good, because you see them in diff angles, and you might wanna change Phoenix' nose somewhat, great work tho!
PW's head size kinda bothers me... it looks a bit small to me...
PW's head looks kinda squished.
I don't have anything to show sprite-wise, but I'm resuming work on this now that holidays got the fuck out. I've started doing Zack's standing poses. I've thrown together some movelists as well, but it's open for input since, ya know...I've...never played these games.

Zack (Zack & Wiki)
Specials:
Wiki Ring
Centipede Saw
Frog Bomb
Goon Totem
Hypers:
Totem Smash!
Sea Rabbits Assault
Barbaros Rampage

Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Specials:
Hold It!
Take That!
Advice
Hypers:
Objection!

Amaterasu (Okami)
Specials:
Hardhead
Digging Champ
Fleetfoot->Counter Dodge
Holy Falcon
Hypers:
4 Winds
Spirit Storm
3 Shears

(btw, I'm trashing PW for now. Damn him to hell)