The VG Resource

Full Version: Can anyone rip a Pleakley model?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
I am looking for a model of Pleakley from Disney Infinity 2.0/Magical World 2/Disney Friends (DS). I am working on a music video with him and Jumba for SFM. Can anyone give me Pleakley models?  Shy
This is not a request forum. Plus you're not egelible to request at this moment.
(05-20-2017, 12:37 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a request forum. Plus you're not egelible to request at this moment.

Does anyone know where I can ask people to do this?
You can download the ROM from popular ROM-providing sites through Google then use the Tinke program to obtain the models.

https://github.com/pleonex/tinke/release....0-x64.zip

Afterwards use MKDS Course Modifier. Despite it's name it's pretty good at extracting a decent amount of models.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/mkds-course-...er.299444/
Consider your request completed:

[Image: 1495345936.png]
[Image: 1495345936.png]

It's currently in the queue, and awaiting approval, You can either download it AT THIS MOFO LINK, YE' MOFO or alternatively await it being approved. As for payment, my good sir / madame, +1 rep and a speech of how grateful you and your spawn will be for my hard labour... Seriously though mate, once your Music Video is complete, throw a link my way. I'd love to see this lil fella move... I insist that there be pole dancing... CAUSE HE PANTSLESS XD.

Anyways, enjoy mate, and can't wait to see the final product!!!
oh. weird.

yeah usually requests aren't allowed. but ecelon just happens to be a really swell guy.
i'm not sure how...fitting it'd be to lock this topic being that everything worked out OK in the end?

but in the future - yeah requesting is a big no-no until you have the prerequisites of doing so satisfied (50 posts in 5 weeks; 10 posts a week).
just a verbal warning this time - usually this kinda thing won't go over so well among other users, and if it become a regular thing in this forum i'll have to issue some warnings.

but ummmmm
everything worked out better than expected, so um....

cool?
(05-21-2017, 09:12 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]oh. weird.

yeah usually requests aren't allowed. but ecelon just happens to be a really swell guy.

Thanks, and coincidentally, I watched Superman: The Movie last night and I couldn't help but giggle at you saying "SWELL"... Fond memories!

The only reason I really did it is because he / she requested a single model, and not "XXX" models from "XXX" game. Plus, unlike every other model I've come across in the game, Pleakley's textures are in the associated ".zip" file. All I really did was fix up the "Normal" maps and screenshot it. TOO EASY! XD