The VG Resource

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I'm posting in the wrong place, please move this post to somewhere else!

Anyways.. You probably have read the title. Allow me to explain what's going on!

In 2013, I began joining the forums. I thought people will be friendly. So I posted some of my arts and stuff! Some people gave me suggestions which I appreciate it but most are just mocking my arts. I felt really bad, I know my mistakes are the worst but this doesn't mean you should give me harsh feedbacks. Also, I don't have any idea on how forums work. People complain that I don't shut up. People complain that I keep putting that "I am back" posts. People complain that I am acting like 12 years old (this was during the 2013-2014 days). I think I don't have that much experience to join a forum where I can share my work. People here will probably want to see only good stuff! I am taking a very huge break from the forums.

I'm not asking to remove my account, I registered to submit sprites, models and etc.

Please forget what I said.. I want to delete this post but it takes me to this page! Sad
Sorry for causing troubles.

[Image: fyMSmsj.png]
uhhh
okay?

closed.