The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm a noob so I need help with PS1 model ripping and textures etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I'm trying to figure out Mega Man Volnutt's textures from mega Man Legends 2, so I can save each texture tile of each body part as a 512 x 512 png I can upload to the WWE 2K Logo Uploader so I can make a Mega Man Volnutt create a wrestler. I've figured out each of his Legends 1 textures, 

[Image: unknown.png]

all thanks to a UV tutorial a friend gave me, but I have not finished making his Legends 2 textures. 

(pardon my mousewriting) but I don't know what the rest of these textures represent. I can vaguely make out a chest and a shoulder, but where does the rest of this connect?

[Image: download.png]

I've tried everything even a VRAM viewer but none of the programs I have seem to tell me exactly what tiles it's highlighting. Just polygons.. Tris.

So how do I just rip models and drop them into Blender to figure them out? And even if I'm not given a straight answer, can anybody help me out with figuring out Mega Man's textures from Legends 2?