The VG Resource

Full Version: PSM, PSC & PSS Files?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this is my first time trying to rip models, and I'm having some trouble finding out what to do. I'm trying to get models from Bionicle: the Game on Dolphin, and extracted the files, but instead of the filetypes I've seen in tutorials, I have mainly .psm, .psc and .pss files, which I can't seem to find any info on. Does anyone know what to do about this?
*.PSS Files are most likely PS2 video files, which you can extract with this tool here.
If you can, upload samples of the *.psm and *.psc files. They sound related to each other, and we need samples to determine that. You can use mega.nz to host the files if you please.
(05-07-2017, 08:42 PM)Pingu! Wrote: [ -> ]*.PSS Files are most likely PS2 video files, which you can extract with this tool here.
If you can, upload samples of the *.psm and *.psc files. They sound related to each other, and we need samples to determine that. You can use mega.nz to host the files if you please.

I don't think they're PS2 videos. I'm using a Gamecube rom and the video files are already labeled. Most of the files are numbered, with one of each filetype for each number. Here's a link to the three for "10-00".