The VG Resource

Full Version: PRIME TIME - COMPLETE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now if you were thinking Optimus Prime, you're sadly mistaken.

[Image: MetroidPrime-2.png]

The one on the Right is the completed and Transparent.

The Left one is just the basic look of the actual creature without it's transparency.

C+C?

EDIT:

MISSION COMPLETE!

[Image: MetroidPrime-9.png]

[Image: MetroidPrimeAni.gif]

RESULTS:

SATISFIED!
BTW Updated First post

Cute
I think this is a very good quality sprite. I'd suggest making an animated idle, something nice and fluid to really show the elegance of this beast.
Great job, but I think you could do more with the shading, and with the skills you have, to give this a tad bit more definition in places.

Still, excellent job Medri. Smile
This came out really well, looks almost official
Ya know I really think it is sad that not too many people have really played Metroid Prime enough to see this creature.

It is immensely difficult to get people to review this without prior knowledge of the creature. I've tried showing it to at least 20 people on instant messenger and only 3 people have been able to give me knowledgeable criticism, but that's ONLY because they looked at a picture of it.

Anyway, with all that aside, I appreciate you guys posting your comments and criticism.
Haha, I didn't even realise you were in the topic the same time as me... Genki ^_^" Kids, never pass a topic by medri when medri's in the topic. He'll call you and threaten you. Big Grin

I think it's really good. To be honest, I don't know much about it but I say you got it pretty much spot on from my memory of it. Good job once again.
Hue shifting needed, but it's pretty cool.
[Image: MetroidPrime-3.png]

Very Sad SO FUCKIN HARD

[Image: Metroidprimebeta.gif]
Nice job so far.
Real damn smooth.
[Image: MetroidPrime-4.png]

Had to add more frames.... looked choppy

but still

JESUS F**KING CHRIST THIS IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT!

[Image: Metroidprimebeta2.gif]
I don't even know the game, but the sprite looks good. ^^''

It's got... style~
[Image: MetroidPrimeLarva.png]

During a Break I decided to sprite the unreleased Larva Form of Metroid Prime.

[Image: MPLarva.gif]

And I happened to animate it.

Since I was on a break, I think I should educate some people who don't know about the creature I am making.

[Image: 180px-Metroid_Prime%27s_Core.jpg]
This is concept art for Metroid Prime's Core. However it is un-accurate to the real thing due to it missing a pair of tendrils that are in the game. However mine isn't an exact replica either. This is my rendition to as close as I can to the game. At least now some of you have a near reference to my goal.

As for the Larva, that isn't just my idea, it was apparently a thought out through thing that might of happened, but was dropped for unknown reasons.

[Image: 300px-Metroidprime4.jpg]
Here is proof of the existence of Metroid Prime Larva. These images are both found within the unlockable Art gallery found in Metroid Prime(1).

Now that you guys have been able to see Metroid Prime, hopefully there are more Comments to come.
Smooth, But a little fast.

Still

It's really high quality
Pages: 1 2 3