The VG Resource

Full Version: VirtuaFighter 1 Model problems..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've no experience in ripping models and textures, but I found a program that was able to extract the model data from the PC version (Which is VF1 Remix), I can't seem to get the texture files to open correctly though, anyone have any experience in this? Also a really neat thing to note; The models are exactly the same as the original Saturn game outside the faces that were adjusted for texture maps instead of polys. (So I just slapped some materials on it to test, everything's exactly the same.) 
Anyway, I'd love to see more Saturn rips(/pc ports), though seeing how these work...I can definitely see why there aren't.
EditSadForgot to mention, they are all triangulated as this is the pc port saddly..No quads  Sad )

[attachment=7316]
[attachment=7317]
(04-12-2017, 01:24 AM)Roninleo Wrote: [ -> ]I've no experience in ripping models and textures, but I found a program that was able to extract the model data from the PC version (Which is VF1 Remix), I can't seem to get the texture files to open correctly though, anyone have any experience in this? Also a really neat thing to note; The models are exactly the same as the original Saturn game outside the faces that were adjusted for texture maps instead of polys. (So I just slapped some materials on it to test, everything's exactly the same.) 
Anyway, I'd love to see more Saturn rips(/pc ports), though seeing how these work...I can definitely see why there aren't.
EditSadForgot to mention, they are all triangulated as this is the pc port saddly..No quads  Sad )

What program did you use to export models from VF Remix?