The VG Resource

Full Version: Lemonade Tycoon (Deluxe) Ripping Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help ripping sprites (e.g characters, stands, icons, ect) I have barley any experence with ripping sprites or anything for that matter with game files this few. The files are as follows:

* ArmAccess.dll
* BuyLinkMSN.html
* ceutil.dll
* fmod.dll
* Lemonade.dat
* Lemonade.exe
* Lemonade.ico
* Lemonade.RB
* rapi.dll
* uninstal.txt

Any help will be good, and I would also like to know what gfx engine it uses (e.g Direct X, OpenGL) and what tool I can use to rip these sprites.
My only clue is that data may be inside of the .exe or the .RB file. If it's in the RB file, you might be able to find a way to extract it, if it's in the exe, you might need to brute force it.
I went into the executable with 7-zip and found the icon and cursor files, but the only other files were various .data or .text files, any way to open those? Also how can I open .rb files?
I feel like sprite would either be in the .dat or .rb. If you could upload those then we can take a look.
(04-08-2017, 01:32 AM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like sprite would either be in the .dat or .rb. If you could upload those then we can take a look.

I Linked to files (due to it being too big for attaching): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/d3rjljx...oon_Deluxe
Thanks, although you should really only have done the files I said. I'd advise you to remove the rest (especially the .exe) as that allows people to play the game and is essentially illegal.

In any case I unfortunately can't seem to find much in the files, sorry.
(04-08-2017, 08:40 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, although you should really only have done the files I said. I'd advise you to remove the rest (especially the .exe) as that allows people to play the game and is essentially illegal.

In any case I unfortunately can't seem to find much in the files, sorry.

What did you find in the files?
Nothing, really. I was looking for graphics but most likely it's compressed in some way.
(04-08-2017, 09:31 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing, really. I was looking for graphics but most likely it's compressed in some way.

k, is there any version with more rippable sprites