The VG Resource

Full Version: Deathbringer's Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Some might know me by another name at another forum (Clownman at Sprites Inc.) but since I tend to rip from games not related to Megaman or Castlevania, I'm submitting them here.

Nintendo Co., Ltd.
> Metroid ~ Zero Mission (GBA/2004)
Accepted
[Image: metzm__chozo_statue__icon.png] [Image: metzm__brinstar_enemies__icon.png] [Image: metzm__kraid_enemies__icon.png] [Image: metzm__norfair_enemies__icon.png]

Submitted
[Image: metzm__ridley_enemies__icon.png] [Image: metzm__crateria_enemies__icon.png] [Image: metzm__tourian_enemies__icon.png] [Image: metzm__chozodia_enemies__icon.png] [Image: metzm__crocomire__icon.png]

> Legend of Zelda ~ Link to the Past/Four Swords (GBA/2002)
Accepted
[Image: lozfs__princess_zelda__icon.png]

Submitted

Konami
>Adventures of Batman & Robin (SNES/1994)
Accepted
[Image: aobar__two-face__icon.png] [Image: aobar__harley_quinn__icon.png] [Image: aobar__clayface__icon.png] [Image: aobar__man-bat__icon.png]

Submitted

>Salamander (Arcade/1986)
Accepted
[Image: salamander__golem__icon.png] [Image: salamander__cruiser_tetran__icon.png] [Image: salamander__intruder__icon.png] [Image: salamander__fortress_varis__icon.png] [Image: salamander__death__icon.png]

Submitted

>Gradius II ~ Gofer no Yabou/Vulcan Venture (Arcade/1988)
Accepted

Submitted
[Image: gradiusii__phoenix__icon.png] [Image: gradiusii__big_eye__icon.png] [Image: gradiusii__crystal_core__icon.png] [Image: gradiusii__death_mk2__icon.png] [Image: gradiusii__big_core_mk2__icon.png] [Image: gradiusii__boss_rush__icon.png] [Image: gradiusii__covered_core__icon.png] [Image: gradiusii__crab__icon.png] [Image: gradiusii__gofer__icon.png] [Image: gradiusii__demos__icon.png]

Capcom
>Chohmakaimura R/Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts (GBA/2002)
Accepted
[Image: chohr__unicorn__icon.png]*[Image: chohr__dragon__icon.png]

Submitted

>Megaman 8 (PSX/1997)
Accepted
[Image: mm8__bass__icon.png] [Image: mm8__treble__icon.png]

Submitted

>Makaimura Gaiden ~ The Demon Darkness (GB/1993) *Japan Only
Accepted
[Image: makaiden__nagas__icon.png] [Image: makaiden__death_balloon__icon.png] [Image: makaiden__sand_frog__icon.png] [Image: makaiden__dagonskull_satan__icon.png] [Image: makaiden__goza__icon.png] [Image: makaiden__king_breager__icon.png] [Image: makaiden__red_arremer__icon.png]

Submitted
[Image: makaiden__twin_guardian__icon.png] [Image: makaiden__doppelganger__icon.png] [Image: makaiden__enemies__icon.png]

>Chohmakaimura/Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts (SNES/1991)
Accepted
[Image: chohmakaimura__deathcrawler__icon.png]

Submitted

Sunsoft
>Gremlins 2 ~ The New Batch (NES/1990)
Accepted
[Image: gremlins2__mohawk__icon.png] [Image: gremlins2__gizmo__icon.png] [Image: gremlins2__enemies__icon.png] [Image: gremlins2_electricgremlin__icon.png]

Submitted

>Batman (NES/1989)
Accepted
[Image: batmannes__killer_moth__icon.png] [Image: batmannes__enemies__icon.png] [Image: batmannes__mis__icon.png] [Image: batmannes__joker__icon.png]

Submitted

Bandai They published it but it might have been developed by Natsume.
>Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers ~ The Movie (SNES/1995)
Accepted
[Image: mmprtm__tommy_oliver__icon.png] [Image: mmprtm__mirror_maniac__icon.png]

Submitted

Taito
>Darius Twin (SNES/1991)
Accepted
[Image: dariustwin__killer_higia__icon.png] [Image: dariustwin__emperor_fossil__icon.png] [Image: dariustwin__queen_fossil__icon.png] [Image: dariustwin__demon_sword__icon.png]*[Image: dariustwin__dual_shears_sp__1__icon.png] [Image: dariustwin__dual_shears_sp__2__icon.png]*[Image: dariustwin__dark_coronatus__1__icon.png] [Image: dariustwin__dark_coronatus__2__icon.png] [Image: dariustwin__red_mist__icon.png] [Image: dariustwin__full_metalshell__icon.png] [Image: dariustwin__hyper_greatthing__icon.png] [Image: dariustwin__super_alloylantern__ico.png]*[Image: dariustwin__great_tusk__icon.png]

Submitted

Enix
>Soul Blader (SFC/1992)
Accepted
[Image: soulblader_medusa__icon.png]

Submitted

Hudson Soft
>SWAT Kats ~ The Radical Squadron (SNES/1995)
Accepted

Submitted
[Image: swatkats__giant_bacteria_1__icon.png] [Image: swatkats__giant_bacteria_2__icon.png]

>Super Adventure Island (SNES/1992)
Accepted

Submitted
[Image: supadvisl__master_higgins__icon.png]

Namco
>[i]Splatterhouse (Arcade/1988)

Accepted
[Image: splatterhouse__uddei__icon.png] [Image: splatterhouse__biggyman__icon.png] [Image: splatterhouse__body_eater__icon.png] [Image: splatterhouse__jennifer_wills__icon.png] [Image: splatterhouse__joker__icon.png] [Image: splatterhouse__master_dead__icon.png] [Image: splatterhouse__nobu__icon.png] [Image: splatterhouse__top_heavy__icon.png] [Image: splatterhouse__bat__crow__icon.png]

Submitted
[Image: splatterhouse__revival_dead__icon.png] [Image: splatterhouse__evil_cross__nightmar.png]

Total # Sheets Submitted: 56 64 82 85
Total # Sheets Accepted: 43 72
Total # Sheets Waiting: 21 39 13

05.26.2008: Added Clayface.
05.27.2008: Added Man-Bat.
05.29.2008: Added Chozo Statue, Princess Zelda, Brinstar Enemies.
05.31.2008: Added Kraid Enemies.
06.01.2008: Added Norfair Enemies.
06.03.2008: Added Gremlins 2 enemies.
06.04.2008: Added Electric Gremlin.
06.06.2008: Added Nagas.
06.07.2008: Added Death Balloon, Sand Frog.
06.08.2008: Added Dagon & Skull Satan.
06.09.2008: Added Twin Guardian, Doppelganger, Goza.
06.10.2008: Added King Breager, Enemies.
06.11.2008: Added Red Arremer.
06.14.2008: Added Deathcrawler.
06.20.2008: Added Tommy Oliver.
06.24.2008: Added Mirror Maniac.
06.26.2008: Added Bass, Treble.
07.02.2008: Added Killer Higia.
07.02.2008-07.25.2008: Added stuff.
07.26.2008: Added Golem, Cruiser Tetran
07.27.2008: Added Intruder, Fortress Varis, Death.
07.29.2008-07.30.2008: Added Phoenix, Big Eye, Crystal Core, Death Mk2, Big Core Mk2, Boss Rush, Covered Core.
08.01.2008: Added Crab.
08.01.2008-08.12.2008: Added more.
08.13.2008-11.12.2008: Added more.
Harley is a broken link.
Fixed it, it was missing an underscore.
Are those all of Harley and Two-Face's sprites? They seem to be lacking. And that GnG game looks great from the sprites.
They don't really do much in the game, Harley only shows up twice in the first stage (no combat, only talking) and Two-Face is only in the intro of stage 5, rest of it is composed of a high-speed chase ending with you fighting against his car. Course, I could add his car to the sheet, but it'd still look like it's lacking.
Ah, ok. If you rip the car, add it to its own sheet.
I'd have to rip the car with the stage background tiles, Two-Face's getaway car, the Batmobile, and the civilian cars only take up a small part of the VRAM.
Really cool stuff there my friend; Glad to have you aboard.
Thanks.

I updated the Batman sheets and icons.
Wait, are you sure those are from Super GnG? I've played through that game several times and I don't remember them. They don't seem to match the other sprites either.
They're from the Arrange Mode of the GBA game.
Nice one Big Grin
deathbringer Wrote:They're from the Arrange Mode of the GBA game.

Is Arranged mode a remake of the first game?
Not quite, it goes like this: There are 3 paths to go through, Normal, Bronze, and Gold, in which the path is based on what armor you beat the level with (think of how Rondo of Blood goes). Normal and Bronze path (in the attachment, they're top and bottom) are the same level, which if I remember right, have little to no change. The Gold Armor path contains entirely new levels (middle row in attachment), which may be based on the levels from Makaimura/Ghosts 'N Goblins and Daimakaimura/Ghouls 'N Ghosts (the first Gold Armor level is, or at least based on, the Windmills level from Daimakaimura/Ghouls 'N Ghosts with at least the Rock Turtles returning). The bosses other than two I did, Red Arremer Joker and Balbaro, are new, after that you go through the last 3 levels of the regular game.
Ah, ok. Well that's cool. What should I put these sprites under on the site? Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts (GBA)?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11