The VG Resource

Full Version: What sprite sheet ripping program saves each individual image properly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to remember a downloadable program that someone here on vg-resource.com did make but I forgot what it is named and where its download link is.

^ http://www.virustotal..com/ can scan files (see below for reason I mention about virustotal website)

I am Fira777 on YouTube.com and if you know link to up above mentioned program and can record yourself with Hypercam 2.0 or any other recording program then record you downloading up above mentioned program and installing mentioned up above program and all of up above mention program's files being scanned with virustotal and you show all virustotal results for each file of up above mentioned program.

^ If such a video is made and uploaded onto youtube.com/upload YouTube then post such a video ^
here in this thread and I will take a look at it so I know up above mentioned program is safe to download for sure.
^Basically where is the download link to the completely harmless program that you can load a sprite sheet and when you choose to save it will save each individual image please? Thank you.
Good morning (evening (afternoon)), for you/me/them/other(s). It is a pleasure for me, Gonzalo R. Saloman, from now on referred to as "GoRS", without quotation marks, to come to aid you in this forum in which we communicate, or colloquially "chat", in a Germanic Language denominated "English", more accurately "American English" due to you probably living in the American Continent, from now on referred to as "A.C", without quotation marks and with a period between them to differentiate it from Air Conditioner "AC" which does not have a period.

Me/You/They/other(s) must be having a conundrum that is big enough, both figuratively or literally, that required you, the Original Poster, from now on referred as O.P, to post a thread on this communication device with typographical text. Apparently you wanted me/them/other(s) to try and realize the gathering of internet data, colloquially known as "downloading" a programmed appliance, colloquially known as "app", in a site that is written in above mentioned language, as it is written in the O.P's first (1st) post.

The "download" of above mentioned app appears to be stylized as an "app" known as "antivirus", which, contrary to it what might suggest, does not fight against virii (alternative plural of virus) literally put; it is an "app" that is able to neutralize, quarantine, delete and/or take any other protective measure(s) against "app(s)" that may damage, harm, erase, cause malfunction, steal data(s) and file(s) that are stored in my/your/their/other(s) Personal Computers, from now on referred to as "P.C"; said malicious "app" is colloquially referred to as "Computer Virus", from now on referred to as "C.V".

After "downloading" said "antivirus" which is designed to eradicate "C.V", you want me/them/other(s) to press the keyboard's key denominated "Print Screen SysRq" key, located right above "Insert" key in a Brazilian A.B.N.T.2 keyboard, which is the standard model used in many Brazilian homes, located in the Southern A.C.

Unfortunately, I have "downloaded" the "app" from the U.R.L posted in the O.P's first (1st) post and proceeded to do tests. I had favourable results when continuing to utilize the "antivirus" and I have erased a number of 143 "C.V" within my Personal Computer. However, as depressing as it might seem to you/them/other(s), my "Print Screen SysRq" key could not be located above the "Insert" key, as my keyboard is not in the A.B.N.T.2 keyboard standard. Therefore, due to circumstances stated before, I could not take a "Screen Shot", that is, to realize an image capture of the current appearance of my Computer Screen, from now on referred to as "S.S", and send said image's binary data into a site, colloquially known as "uploading", so that you/they/other(s) can see, observe, analyze, interpret and deduce data from said image.

I hope I have helped, for I am GoRS, resident in the Southern A.C since the year of Christian Lord, Jesus Christ, year 1,995 Anno Domini, from now on referred to as A.D. Please rate my usefulness in an integer positive number between 1 (one) to 5 (five) stars, where 1 (one) star does not necessarily mean I am worth 1 (one) celestial body in the Sideral Space in a literal sense, but rather I was not helpful at all. Conversely, if you think I am worth 5 (five) stars, it does not mean I am worth five celestial bodies in the Sideral Space in a literal sense, but rather I was very helpful. The other integer positive number(s), that is to say, 2 (two), 3 (three) and 4 (four) denote the intermediary values of helpfulness. Please rate my usefulness, according to the system mentioned, in the below list:

from now on, the word "helpful" will be referred to as "h", without quotation marks.

( * ) 1 (one) star: not h
( ** ) 2 (two) star: one level above 1 (one) star which stands for not h
( *** ) 3 (three) star: one level above 2 (two) star which stands for one level above not h
( **** ) 4 (four) star: one level above 3 (three) star which stands for one level above one level above not h
( ***** ) 5 (five) star: very h