The VG Resource

Full Version: Hay Guise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured I might as well make my first post in the "welcome" section, y'know because traditions and stuff.
So... I'm a little uncertain where I should ask this question, but what's the "going rate" for commissions? I'm not allowed to make requests yet, so I was figuring on posting in the commission area, but there don't seem to be any prices in any of the threads I checked. Do you pay like $X per model, or $XX per game to rip all the models? Somewhere inbetween? Is there a way to check to make sure the model(s) I'm interested in aren't already "in the queue" or something?
There isn't a particular going rate for commissions. Usually people will offer a price, or work things out via PM. Whenever I take a commission, my standard rate is $10 x hours worked, but that's for sprite ripping, which is fairly standard. I'm not sure how hard it is to extract models, so my recommendation would be to keep the price at whatever the job is worth to you.