The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Mario Run Unity3d help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to rip the data from what I assume are models from Super Mario Run. They are compressed.stir.unity3d files and.bytes files. I've uploaded a few on mega.nz /#!HJZxETaJ!jfdlmjeEcdPVz4CfJc2Z_S7UOLS05-b9KoWvORHSnJg I've tried using unity studio, but it didn't work. If anyone has any information, please let me know.
Rename data files to .assets extension and open them.
Which ones are the data files? unity3d or bytes
All the packages with random caracters without extensions. For the first part.
They all have extensions
[Image: FILE.png]
(03-27-2017, 11:14 AM)iyenal Wrote: [ -> ][Image: FILE.png]

I don't have those.[Image: TXyn0t7.png]
Should work though but Unity Studio tends to miss things. Try " Load folder " instead of file and choose that whole folder. Else and/or also get UnityEX by DragonZH off the web. You have to load them individually but you'll be guaranteed to not miss any important files with it.
(03-27-2017, 01:33 PM)SickAlice Wrote: [ -> ]Should work though but Unity Studio tends to miss things. Try " Load folder " instead of file and choose that whole folder. Else and/or also get UnityEX by DragonZH off the web. You have to load them individually but you'll be guaranteed to not miss any important files with it.

That didn't work[Image: zG6sArK.png]
You extracted from the iOS version ? I have the Android version.
I think Disunity or Unity Assets Explorer is better for exploring .unity3d
Nope, that's the android version.
I hate to necrobump this thread, but I'm curious if anyone's been on this ripping issue as of late. I'm interested in seeing if it actually utilizes models for one.
Probably they use models. To verify it you can use a OpenGL inspector.
I will re-take a look in the files.

There a script on GitHub to decrypt STIR files : https://gist.github.com/Treeki/b26c36680...43e7eeed33
I have to try it.