The VG Resource

Full Version: Tarkan809 (Player?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well here's that im worked on:

This sprite sheet

tell me if there's anything missing.

P.S. i used dropbox to put images here but i needs a fix.

P.S. i used the link becuse images won't work
The image link is broken, maybe use a site like Imgur to host your images instead of Dropbox? : o
I agree with Quirby64. So far every image you posted has been broken.

You'll have to find an alternative website to host your images.
(03-18-2017, 02:09 PM)Quirby64 Wrote: [ -> ]The image link is broken, maybe use a site like Imgur to host your images instead of Dropbox? : o

but it doesn't work

is there any link that work?

(EDIT: then ill use the link then)
Your image still isn't working, have you shared it? All its doing is bringing me to my Dropbox instead.
At any rate though, try using http://imgur.com/ more often, it makes sharing images around here a lot easier. : >
You could also upload it to DA's stash or save them in a Tumblr draft. Those methods worked for me.
(03-20-2017, 04:15 PM)Quirby64 Wrote: [ -> ]Your image still isn't working, have you shared it? All its doing is bringing me to my Dropbox instead.
At any rate though, try using http://imgur.com/ more often, it makes sharing images around here a lot easier. : >

umm what's your dropbox name?

(03-20-2017, 05:23 PM)TwisterWithATrickster Wrote: [ -> ]You could also upload it to DA's stash or save them in a Tumblr draft. Those methods worked for me.

i don't have tumblr if i do i fall of the stairs (it's a joke but i really don't have tumblr)
My Dropbox uses my real name (which I'd rather not show here), and at any rate, you'd have to share the image to *every single person*, wanting to view the image, and a good amount of them probably wouldn't even have Dropbox to begin with!
AKA, it's not that good.
tarkan, from all your other posts I can say that Dropbox, while its good for files...sucks at putting images up for forums and other stuff.
http://imgur.com/
^ Give this a chance. Like, actually. Big Grin

EDIT : And you said in your first post yourself images won't work! Another reason to try Imgur, eh? :o
(03-24-2017, 12:15 PM)Quirby64 Wrote: [ -> ]My Dropbox uses my real name (which I'd rather not show here), and at any rate, you'd have to share the image to *every single person*, wanting to view the image, and a good amount of them probably wouldn't even have Dropbox to begin with!
AKA, it's not that good.
tarkan, from all your other posts I can say that Dropbox, while its good for files...sucks at putting images up for forums and other stuff.
http://imgur.com/
^ Give this a chance. Like, actually. Big Grin

EDIT : And you said in your first post yourself images won't work! Another reason to try Imgur, eh? :o

i would but i cann't but can you fix the image?

here... fix this image with imgur
[Image: Tarkan809%20fight.png?dl=0]
For anyone else here to upload an image to Imgur, they NEED the image, which is the problem, your image does not show up for anyone here. It's a problem you'll have to fix on your own.

In terms of tfr, I'm in my usual off season where work is so soul-crushingly busy that I can't make strides in it. That will pass, but just putting that out there.
Going off TomGuycott, I cant help you there - again, the image isn't working for anyone on our end, even if it works on yours.
Doing it through imgur, though is simple! :
1. Click "New Post" on the top of the page."
2. Click "Upload Images"
3. Browse to your file (which seems to be named Tarkan809 fight.png) , and select it
4. Once it's uploaded, just give us the link! (I would say embed it, but they changed the layout and uh, ye)
Hopefully this helps. \.o./
(03-24-2017, 02:15 PM)Quirby64 Wrote: [ -> ]Going off TomGuycott, I cant help you there - again, the image isn't working for anyone on our end, even if it works on yours.
Doing it through imgur, though is simple! :
1. Click "New Post" on the top of the page."
2. Click "Upload Images"
3. Browse to your file (which seems to be named Tarkan809 fight.png) , and select it
4. Once it's uploaded, just give us the link! (I would say embed it, but they changed the layout and uh, ye)
Hopefully this helps. \.o./

i can't find the upload images button.
Then you are out of luck, because without you uploading the image, we will never see it.
(03-25-2017, 09:51 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: [ -> ]Then you are out of luck, because without you uploading the image, we will never see it.

do you have a email adress?
Dude you can just create an account on DA and post the images in Sta.sh, it's really not that difficult, like, at all.
Pages: 1 2