The VG Resource

Full Version: oh shit man those suck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i'll get to pixelling either later tonight or tomorrow

man i still suck
[Image: ohmanthosesuckwx6.png]

i'll probably add a few more of my older designs to the list if i'm not too bored with these when/if i finish
I think they're actually pretty good.
Same here i like them in 2008 the 1st person leg is a lil too skinny i may be wrong is it suppose to be like that
Your poses are much better than back then. They flow pretty well.

You might want the fat guy to have a more unique pose, though. Nice so far!
Too early for critique, but to me, the guy in the middle's right arm (our left) looks too short compared to the left (our right) arm, and the left arm's elbow looks too far up. And the gun is in an awkward position. It looks as if he's holding the trigger with his middle finger (unless that was intentional :\)

And the center point of the third guy's hair shouldn't be so far to his left (our right). It needs to be just above the break of the moustache, about above where the nose is.

other than that, these are pretty rad. Finish plz
[Image: ohmanthosesuckmr7.png]
i'll try to fix the problems pointed out tomorrow but for now i'm going to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Both versions are pretty cool.
Though I really can't make out the face on the third guy.
I seriously love how you do the legs on everything you sprite.
sketched out some shading on part of his jacket and the hat
[Image: ohmanthosesuckjo8.png]
ANDROGYNOUS MAN IS SLOWLY BECOMING LESS ANDROGYNOUS THAN HE/SHE PREVIOUSLY WAS
Seriously, I just came those were so amazing. Could you explain how you create them like that?
1up, man, I love your sprite style so much :C
i was looking through my gallery on pixeljoint and i found out the names i gave these guys

beanie

and gorillaman

THAT IS IMAGINATION AT ITS FINEST YOU GUYS
[Image: ohmanthosesuckaj7.png]
also the first one is finished now unless i go and change some things
[Image: ohmanthosesuckqh4.png]

double postan

started on the second guy and added two more characters
wow u have an awesome sprite style dude.
The highlight on the hat seems a bit ill-placed, it looks like it should curve in more instead of go in a 45 degree angle like it is. I dunno though.
Oh shit man you ROCK!! Nice you edited the legs now its perfect.Yea i noticed that too.
Pages: 1 2