The VG Resource

Full Version: Kid Icarus Uprising- Texture Troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I managed to Rip a few Models from Uprising, specifically idols. However, the only issue is this;
Quite a few of the textures are messed up.
Here's an example;
[Image: ok_by_omorip-db21pxw.png]
So uh...Can I have some help and / or advice?
I can send the raw files to anyone willing to assist me.
thats normal honestly.. thats just the env textures applied on top, if you exported it to OBJ or DAE, and apply the textures, it'll be fine.
(03-13-2017, 03:31 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: [ -> ]thats normal honestly.. thats just the env textures applied on top, if you exported it to OBJ or DAE, and apply the textures, it'll be fine.

Thank you! I exported it and the textures are fine now  Smile
Welcome.
It looks like the alpha's weird on the edges. I can't recall if there's an available fix to this, but I remember that when you export alpha textures with Ohana3DS that it screws up the alpha and destroys it. You could always try Every File Explorer, and see if that works to any avail.
(03-15-2017, 04:39 PM)Pingu! Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like the alpha's weird on the edges. I can't recall if there's an available fix to this, but I remember that when you export alpha textures with Ohana3DS that it screws up the alpha and destroys it. You could always try Every File Explorer, and see if that works to any avail.

I've attempted that, but exporting it deletes a bunch of faces and vertexes for some reason.