The VG Resource

Full Version: Help ripping from yoshi woolly world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have the decrypted romfs.bin...what do i do now?
Ask Random Talking Bush, he's an expert at ripping Wii U games and I'm sure he can lend you a hand.
(03-03-2017, 03:25 PM)TwisterWithATrickster Wrote: [ -> ]Ask Random Talking Bush, he's an expert at ripping Wii U games and I'm sure he can lend you a hand.

Sorry, i forgot to mention it's the 3ds version. I have the depcrypted romfs.bin...now? what do i do?
(03-04-2017, 01:40 AM)Makoto Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2017, 03:25 PM)TwisterWithATrickster Wrote: [ -> ]Ask Random Talking Bush, he's an expert at ripping Wii U games and I'm sure he can lend you a hand.

Sorry, i forgot to mention it's the 3ds version. I have the depcrypted romfs.bin...now? what do i do?

He's also good with 3DS games. Anything with ripping models he can lend you a hand with.
uhh sorry, what game is it again? Wooly World was never made or ported to the 3ds..
(03-05-2017, 08:30 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: [ -> ]uhh sorry, what game is it again? Wooly World was never made or ported to the 3ds..

Oh? This is the Wii U version ported to the 3DS.
oh.. well thanks for proving me wrong.. lmao

i didnt know about that 1 at all Ouch!
(03-07-2017, 11:31 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: [ -> ]oh.. well thanks for proving me wrong.. lmao

i didnt know about that 1 at all Ouch!

Well in your defense it's only about a month old Wink