The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi I'm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm not very good at these introductions...hmm...where to start. Ouch!

A friend from PT referred me to this forum - he told me that there were a lot of people who sprited here, and I don't know - I figured I'd take up spriting. It looks kinda fun if not a bit interesting. He's also the one who suggested I use the sig lol. When I was younger I used to make those "cartoon dolls" - you know those incredibly crappy ones you find on Myspace - and I used to make little custom clothes for them. I imagine it's not too hard to learn how to sprite after all that experience however I used to "pillow shade" a lot. Oh well so now that that's over with, hello and I look forward to learning a lot working with you all at these forums!

edit: Whats this about a new battle toads game?
That game was so hard when I was a kid I almost cried until I realized it becomes much easier when someone else plays along with you, too Ouch!;
Anyone who likes Daisy more than Peach is a great person to me.

Welcome.
Daisy is a lot better than Peach.
daisy will you join me in a sentry sappin palooza
Welcome to the forum; enjoy the stay xD
First Zelda

Now Daisy

Anyway welcome, you should be respected here as long as you follow the rules.
You're a Doller?
: o

Also Daisy is better then peach by far~
Welcome to tSR's forums! The Battletoads game; you have to call Gamestop and ask them about it. They love it when you get a whole bunch of people to call Rolleyes With that experience, I bet you can make custom sprites just fine for a beginner (my custom sprites suck, so I generally stick to ripping).